Hi, I’m Paul, a poet and photographer living somewhere probably north of you.
My first book of poetry was published in 2020, and is called, coincidentally, “Lunatic Engine.” Lunatic Engine the book is about a bunch of stuff all jumbled together as poetry does.
Lunatic Engine the Blog, is also about a bunch of stuff but, unlike the book, it is pretty straightforward. It’s about creativity. Micro-reviews of things that that are firing me up, sharing stuff that is driving my creativity from moment to moment.
Take a look around, check out the menu on the left or some of the recent posts listed below. Let me know what you think. Hit the subscribe button below if you’re interested.
If you’d like to see more of my stuff, visit my creator page at paulpearson.ca
- MONDAY MUSIC VIDEO: But I’d Like to Show You, PENLOP
- MONDAY MUSIC VIDEO: Going To A Place That’s Rotten
- CROWS CIRCLING OVERHEAD, Holding Type to the Light
- MONDAY MUSIC VIDEO: Tell me How / It’s Better When The Sun Goes Down
- MONDAY MUSIC VIDEO: Riit for National Indigenous Peoples Day